Older engines tend to burn more oil than newer engines, resulting in excessive exhaust smoke. Oil burning and smoking occurs when motor oil enters the combustion chamber and burns along with the fuel. Called, “oil blow-by,” this often occurs when continual friction has worn parts and created gaps between the cylinder walls, piston rings, and valve guide seals. This treatment forms a more viscous (thicker) oil cushion to help fill these gaps to reduce oil blow-by, excessive smoking, stops minor oil leaks, reduces oil consumption and smoking; cushions noisy valves and lifters; conditions oil seals.
- Warm up engine to operating temperature then pour into crankcase.
- Add one bottle at the time of, or between oil changes when oil level is down a quart.
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic motor oils.
- If oil leaks persist beyond 1,000 miles, mechanical repairs may be required.
- 用量一次一瓶, 或換油週期屆期前機油已減少1夸特。